FIIX ELBOW PAIN IN MINUTES A DAY
- The Fiix Elbow Program is a FDA registered Class I Medical device
- With the Fiix Elbow Program, you no longer have to skip all court time, training, matches or tournaments because of elbow pain.
- Compact, portable device delivers therapy grade treatments at home or on the go.
- The Fiix Elbow Program gets to the root cuase of the pain by breaking up the scar tissue which promotes natural healing blood flow to the injury to fiix it for good!
- Reduces elbow pain, increases grip strength and helps you get back on the court faster.
- Win both on and off the court with the Fiix Elbow Program. Game, set, match!
IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WITHOUT ELBOW PAIN
"I have been around tennis for over 35 years while working with players who have had multiple injuries and I understand the pains players go through with both tennis and golfer's elbow. These are nagging injuries and can last for many weeks, months or more while directly affecting a players peak performance.
I too have had golfer's elbow that incurred through over use of heavy and light weights while cross training. The injury was very tough to play through while feeding tennis balls as well as competing in matches.
I tried many arm bands but unfortunately, all it did was just suppress the pain and never helped heal the injury.
Therefore I bought the Fiix Elbow Program and have been using it for close to 60-days and I can already see the improvements in my golfer's elbow. I can now feed and compete without the pain and it's a new world!
I am now planning on having the device available to all our members at my club and cannot thank Stā Active enough."
Director of Tennis
La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club
DESIGNED BY PHYSICAL THERAPISTS
We had a technique at the clinic that worked for tennis elbow and golfer's elbow but the obstacle was the time commitment and adherence to a schedule for sucess. We designed the Fiix Elbow Program to eliminate the obstacle and allow people the same great therapy conveniently at-home.
All of our trade secrets are packaged in the Fiix Elbow Program. And fiixing elbows is just the beginning!
Yes, you can still play tennis while going through our treatment program as long as your pain does not get higher than a 6 of out 10 in pain.
We're proud of our 96% success rate - but if you're one of the few that it does not provide tennis elbow relief we'll give you your money back.
The Fiix Elbow device is a great way to warm up your arm before playing or you can also use it after playing to massage the tendon area.
The Fiix Elbow breaks up the scar tissue and the body sends blood flow to the area and you build up / strengthen the tendon with specific strength exercises that aid in your recovery.
It's simple, use the Fiix Elbow 3x a week for 10 minutes. Just put it on your arm and turn it on and it does all the work for you. We also have specific stretching and strength exercises that aid the recovery process.